No gym, no problem! Gym buffs who grind to get the results they are working so hard on were given hope despite the limited operations of indoor gyms and fitness centers due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Having your own gym set up is actually practical for those with active lifestyles, and the process of building a home gym is genuinely exhilarating. Here are the newest and exceptional products from Nordic Lifting that you’ll need to create a home gym.
- Barbells are considered one of the most versatile pieces of equipment used by both men and women in weight training and competitive sports such as powerlifting, weightlifting, and CrossFit. Barbells have always been proven to build total-body strength and help build muscle endurance. Nordic Lifting has launched its two heavy-duty barbells:
Mjölnir - befitting its name, the powerlifting barbell Mjölnir (which is Thor's hammer) is structured to withstand up to 1800 lbs of load with 205,000 PSI tensile strength. It is more stiff or rigid in order to accommodate heavier weights better. This barbell features an aggressive, center knurling handle that is deeper, sharper, and more coarse, which prevents the bar from sliding down the back on heavy lifts.
Gungnir - this Olympic barbell, which is named after Odin’s spear, is structured to withstand up to 1500 lbs of load with 190,000 PSI tensile strength. The Gungnir barbell features a no center knurling grip with a good whip and more mildly knurled than power bars allowing you to focus more on your lifting performance and not worry about skidding and slipping.
These Olympic and Powerlifting barbells are crafted with quality in mind by combining high-grade metal. With its aluminum plate, stainless steel shaft, and chrome sleeves, each part of the bar is made with premium materials. Different barbells also have other techniques of grips, and Nordic Lifting guarantees that all our barbells have knurling that provide secure and adequate grip to prevent tearing of calluses.
- Battle Rope - The new Nordic Lifting battle rope is made to withstand intense training. Whether it is cross-training, cardio, undulation, or conditioning training, this battle rope is made to last through your toughest workouts. The handle is padded with foam for ease and comfort. It also features a non-slip design, so you don't have to worry about your grip while you swing and slam the ropes. It's not just any other battle rope. It’s a piece of stylish fitness equipment with geometric patterns covering the entire polyester rope for extra protection and a tougher build. You can also choose your ideal battle rope; length starts at 30 ft. (Tip: For the newbies, the best size/length to start with is 1.5” x 30ft). A battle rope may look like a simple workout tool that everyone can use, but using this, you'll be able to train the muscles in your upper back, arms, abs, back, glutes. Plus, if you incorporate jumps, lunges, and squats, you can also work your legs!
- Kettlebell - This has a sturdy, reliable cast iron design built to last long. It has a powder-coat finish for corrosion protection and ensures no-rust for the coming years. You can also choose the perfect weight for you. Our Kettlebells range from 4 kg to 48 kg (or 9 lbs to 106 lbs) and are color-coded for easier weight identification. If you want to perform exercises that target different muscle groups, you’re going to enjoy this Nordic Lifting kettlebell. From agility to circuit training, you can get a lot of work within a limited amount of space.
- Slam Ball- The home gym wouldn’t be complete without this slam ball. Its durable structure is built to withstand repeated throwing and super easy to grip even with sweaty hands. It burns some serious calories and is excellent for developing strength, endurance, and power.
- Wall Ball - The Nordic Lifting wall ball makes a great addition to your home gym. You can condition your whole body by throwing the ball against the wall. It can deliver a total body burn that can beat traditional cardio like burpees, jumping jacks, and running. It has a durable design to protect from blowouts.
- Adjustable Dumbbell - A set of adjustable dumbbells can save you money, time, and space compared to buying a whole set of traditional dumbbells. If you're interested in completing your workout regimen, get yourself a set of adjustable dumbbells. You can work out anytime and anywhere you want and tone up your entire body.
- Mini Stepper - The Nordic Lifting mini stepper is a functional cardio machine that is compact and portable, which allows the user to perform a full cardio workout without the need to step out of the house. It's easy to set-up, doesn't require a lot of space in a room, and it's portable.
All these amazing products are now available here and on Amazon. Time to set your own home gym now!