MEGIN POWERLIFTING SHOES – DESIGNED TO INCREASE LIFTING PERFORMANCE & PROVIDE FOOT SUPPORT
Nordic Lifting Offers Only the Best Accessories for Weightlifting Workouts
- Our MEGIN powerlifting shoes feature a sturdy Velcro strap and raised heel (1.4”), providing Olympic level foot support
- Carefully crafted from premium quality materials & reinforced stitching
- Made in different sizes, please check the Sizing Chart in the listing images
Who should use our MEGIN powerlifting shoes?
- Designed for professional athletes and serious lifting enthusiasts in mind. Optimal for Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting & Bodybuilding exercises.
- Heavy lifters seeking to maximize their lifting capabilities with top-of-the-line powerlifting gear
- Anyone performing squats, deadlifts, leg presses or any other heavy exercises that require maximum foot stability & support
MEGIN Powerlifting Shoe Functionality
- PROVIDE STABILITY. These shoes have a smooth and rigid anti-slip sole that allows the user to remain stable during all stages of the exercise. They are a snug fit, restricting your feet from unnecessary movement.
- IMPROVE LIFTING POSTURE. Squat shoes feature a raised heel that ensure you stand more upright. In turn this allows the user to more accurately direct their lifting force and doing so, they enable you to lift more weight.
- INJURY PREVENTION: Providing unmatched foot stability and support means that your feet maintain a correct lifting position, reducing the risk of injury caused by incorrect movement.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Our powerlifting shoes are made from high quality cotton, feature a sturdy Velcro strap and are guaranteed to last longer than any other brand you can find
- PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION: A tailored design means our powerlifting shoes can be used for Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, Heavy Weightlifting and other weight-intensive workout routines
Inside the Package
- 1 x MEGIN Powerlifting Shoes
- 1 x Premium Nordic Quality Shoe Box (great for gifting)
We are so confident in our Nordic Lifting® weightlifting accessories that we offer a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Take a white sheet of paper and carefully trace the outline of your foot
- Once you have finished the drawing and have a full outline of your foot on paper, measure the distance from your longest toe (the furthest one out) to the end of your heel
- Once the measurement is made, compare it to the provided chart. Your “Heel-to-Toe” measurement should fit in one of the sizes provided
- You can also use the standard shoe sizes (applicable to both American and European users), use the provided chart to select the right fit
- If you are in between standard shoe sizes and your exact size isn’t on the list, manually measure your foot as described before and go “size-up” if the resulting measurement is in between sizes (like 10.5” or 11.3”)
- Measuring with spread-out toes or incorrectly measuring the “Heel-to-Toe” (see image) can result in faulty sizing
In the highly unlikely event of you not being 100% satisfied with your Nordic Lifting purchase, you are eligible for a full refund. However we do urge you to get in touch with our customer support first at email@example.com.
If you have made your mind up about your return – make sure the product is in its original condition and packaging. We cannot accept damaged or heavily worn items.
How much time do I have to make a return?
Your Nordic Lifting products are eligible for a return within 30 days of purchase.
Is the original packaging required?
Yes, all products must be returned together with their original packaging. Failing to do so will result in a 10$ fee.
Can I return a product after I have finished using it?
We cannot accept returns for used items. You may only return an item within 30 days of purchasing it.
Will return shipping carry an additional fee?
Customers within the US will only be charged for the return shipping fees. International customers are responsible for shipping both ways.
What if my received item is defective?
On the off chance where your Nordic Lifting item arrives damaged or defective, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will resolve any issues that occur ASAP.
How long will I have to wait to receive my refund?
The return process usually takes anywhere from 1 to 3 days to complete.
Received a faulty product? Need additional instructions on how to use your purchase? Or perhaps you just want to say "Thank you!".
Get in touch with us at email@example.com - we're always here to help!
$('Read more on Amazon').insertAfter("#spr-review-11610934 .spr-review-content"); $('Read more on Amazon').insertAfter("#spr-review-11610935 .spr-review-content"); $('Read more on Amazon').insertAfter("#spr-review-11610936 .spr-review-content"); $('Read more on Amazon').insertAfter("#spr-review-11610937 .spr-review-content"); [/reviews] [upsell]upsell-powerlifting-shoes-megin[/upsell][starrating]4.5[/starrating] [starrating_desc]4.5 out of 5 stars[/starrating_desc] [starrating_reviews]1,878[/starrating_reviews]
Q: Why is the heel height 1.4 inches which are way higher than other power lifting shoes?
A: We've found this to be the most optimal for most power lifting exercises. I believe you'll feel a huge difference in your squats using our MEGIN power lifting shoes, which will enable you to go much deeper than a regular pair of shoes that are more flat in the heel portion of the shoe.
Q: Are these shoes comfortable for wide feet?
Q: Which size would fit me best?
A: We highly suggest that you measure your foot from heel to toe. This way, you can determine which size is closest to your measurement. The size closest to your measurement is the perfect fit for you.